The U.S Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has recently issued an Emergency Use Authorization to allow the administration of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for people age 18 and over. Rendr Physicians has received a limited supply towards the vaccination of Groups 1A and 1B.
*As more supply of the vaccination is made available Rendr Physicians will offer the vaccine to the general public based on the priority set forth by the state of New York.
Please read: Important Updates (February 26, 2021)
- According to current New York State and New York City Department of Health guidance, we are asked to only focus on Group 1A and patients over 65 in Group 1B. (Please check the current Prioritization Guidance in https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-information-providers)
- All our available appointments have been booked for next week. We will pause use of our hotline to make additional appointments for now, until we receive the next shipment of vaccine. Please check back for future availability in a few days.
- Please do NOT call individual vaccination sites sites for appointments or walk in without an appointment. The offices share the same availability information as the hotline, and are unable to respond to the incoming calls.
- It is crucial that you show up for your appointment on time because the vaccine is time-sensitive! If you cancel or arrive late, the reserved dose for you would go to waste. We may lose the opportunity to help someone else eligible. Therefore, please arrive 15-20 minutes early. We reserve the right to give the slot to another patient on our waitlist if you are more than 30 minutes late for your appointment.
- We received more than 10,000 calls over the past couple of days. We apologize if we haven’t been able to accommodate you in a timely fashion. We are working to add additional locations and improve our appointment making system, and will keep you updated.
What Is The Process?
* Appointments given only via Rendr Physicians Vaccine Hotline: 646-601-6229, 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday (Update: Unfortunately, we don’t have any available appointments at this time. Please continue to check in for future availability)
- Step 1: Call Rendr Physicians Vaccine Hotline 646-601-6229 to make an appointment. Vaccination eligibility (e.g., healthcare personnel, age, etc.) will be verified.
- Step 2: Arrive at chosen location on scheduled time with all personal identification and printed consent forms
- Step 3: Complete patient registration process and submit Vaccine Form online
- Step 4: Answer medical screen questions from healthcare provider
- Step 5: Get Moderna COVID-19 vaccine administered
- Step 6: Wait for 15-30 minutes under observation to ensure no adverse effects
- Step 7: Checkout and schedule appointment for 2nd dose
Required Documents For Visit
After you verify your eligibility with the clinic and confirm your appointment, please prepare all the following four categories of documentation for your visit.
- Proof of identity: Government-issued photo ID
- New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Form
Please electronically fill in this government required form. We strongly encourage you to complete and submit the form prior to your appointment. When you arrive at the office, show your submission confirmation to the staff.
- Patient screening and consent form Please download, complete, and bring to office at scheduled appointment time (choose 1 from the links below).
- First Dose (use if you are getting the 1st dose)
- New patient screening and consent form
(Please fill in if you have not visited the appointment site before)
- Established patient screening and consent form
(Please fill if you are a current patient at appointment site)
- Second Dose Form (use if you are getting the 2nd dose)
- Employment Verification (bring 1 of 2 below) – for Group 1A
- Employment Verification Letter A document on business letterhead from the employer with information to verify eligibility: name, date of birth, position, verification of direct patient contact. Please refer to the template at the link.
- Pay stub less than two-month-old
Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet